Friday, February 7, 2020

Freshly Made Sketch Challenge

I joined in again for this weeks challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. It's always a great way to get my creative juices flowing!! 

Check out the other cards here:

Freshly Made Sketches














This is my take on the sketch.











































I seem to be in a So Saffron mood lately. It's such a soft pretty colour. It also pairs so well with the Magnolia Suite which is a favorite of mine by far!! I used one of the cards from the Magnolia Lane Memories and More Card Pack. A quick and easy way to create beautiful projects!! I have used products from the Annual, Mini and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues. All the supplies are listed below with an easy link to my on-line store for shopping to recreate this project.


















You can see in this photo the Sale-A-Bration Metallic Bakers Twine and Sequins Combo Pack finished up the soft details of this card. You can earn this combo pack for FREE with a $60.00 order!!
E-mail me for more details or any questions that you might have!

Product List
1-3/8" Circle Punch
1-3/8" Circle Punch
[119860]
$21.50



Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene























No comments:

Post a Comment