Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Snow Day!!! ❆ ❄ ❅ ❄

It's a snow day here today in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver! Most schools are closed, happy kids!!!

Here is a cheery card to brighten this cold ⛄ day!































I used the New Painted Poppies Stamp Set. I stamped the poppies using Memento Black Ink and coloured them in with Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Blends. I also did a light watercolour wash on the art layer with my Aqua Painter and Pool Party Ink. Very lightly and very little water as it is only Whisper White Card Stock and not watercolour paper. This is a fun fold card, the Poppy Parade is cut 4 1/4 X 11, scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2, the one scored panel is folded back onto its self, then the front panel pieces (2 3/4 X 4 1/4, layer is 4 1/2 X 3) are attached only on the left hand side of the card using dimensionals. The sentiment is from Sending You Thoughts, a freebie from Sale-A-Bration!! I added a double White Bakers Twine bow on the end. The Designer Series Paper on the left side panel is Peaceful Poppies DSP, so pretty!!  

On the inside, I stamped another sentiment from Sending You Thoughts and I also stamped another Poppy and coloured it in with my Blends.


















Hope you like todays cheerful Poppy fun fold card!!


Happy Stamping and Creating!
Arlene 💜🐢

No comments:

Post a Comment