Friday, January 31, 2020

Hello Poppy!!


This is a cute little 4X4 card that I made for the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches!
Here is the layout:



Check out this weeks challenge here:
Freshly Made Sketches #420


Here is my card!!























Another bright and cheery card!!


After I stamped the Poppy onto the Stitched Shape Circle, I coloured it in with Stampin' Blends then I flicked some Basic Black Ink onto it! I love the "splattered" look!!














All the supplies I used to make this card are listed below. Just click on the photo and it will take you directly to my store! Easy Peasy!!

Happy Stamping and Creating!!
Arlene





Product List

1 comment:

  1. Your splatters look great and I love the background paper. So glad you linked up with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete