Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Timeless Tulips and Happy New Year!!!

Timeless Tulips

Here is another "Sneak Peak" from the 2019-2020 Occasions Mini! It starts in only a few days!!!
This Bundle Set is Timeless Tulips, it comes with a coordinating punch. 




























The base of my card is So Saffron. I used Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper and the Stitched Nested Labels Die. I fussy cut out the tulips and the leaf, attaching to the card using dimensionals  I also splattered a bit of So Saffron ink onto the Whisper White label.




















Supplies Used:

Card Stock: So Saffron and Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Calypso Coral and So Saffron
Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Accessories: Bird Ballad DSP, Stitched Nested Labels, Rhinestones, Calypso Coral Ribbon (retired)

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!! I hope 2020 is a wonderful year for all!!

Happy Stamping and Creating!!
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment