Friday, November 22, 2019

Elegant Blueberry

Here is my card for this weeks challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches!!

https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

I seem to have forgotten about the 2018-2020 In-Colours, so I wanted to use one today for this challenge! I decided on the Blueberry Bushel. It's a vibrant and beautiful blue!!






















I used the Feels Like Frost 6X6 Designer Series Paper for the background and also the silver layer behind the background. This DSP has gorgeous wintery scenes on one side and beautiful silver foil patterns on the reverse! So one set does double duty!! The flourish and sentiment are from stamp set Very Versailles. I finished it off with Silver Metallic Ribbon, Rhinestones and some Wink Of Stella!!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White and Feels Like Frost DSP
Ink: Blueberry Bushel and Night Of Navy for the sentiment
Stamps: Very Versailles
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Dies, Stitched Nested Labels, Silver Metallic Ribbon, Rhinestones and Wink Of Stella

Happy Stamping and Creating!!

Arlene

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! I just love the blue! That background paper is so beautiful! What an elegant card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete