Friday, May 10, 2019

Lemon Lime Twist Daisy

I'm going to miss you Lemon Lime Twist!! This is one of the 2017-2019 In-colors that will be retiring at the end of May. I am also looking forward to the new 5 In-colors being released in June!!



   


















For this card I embossed the Whisper White layer using the Tufted Embossing folder, then I used my paper piercer and punched a hole in every intersection of the design. I saw another demonstrator do this, it is so easy and very effective!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black and Whisper White
Stamps: Healing Hugs and Daisy Lane (new)
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist and Memento Black
Big Shot: Tufted Embossing Folder
Accessories: Daisy Punch, Rhinestones, Black Glitter Ribbon, Paper Piercer and Mat


This is my first post on my new Blogger Blog!! You can subscribe to my blog on the right side of this page to receive an email every time I post an entry.



Happy Stamping and Creating!!!
Arlene

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I LOVE the tuffted embossing folder. The pierced holes are VERY effective. TFS

    ReplyDelete